Contact us for a free quote
Brandon Esterhuizen - ✆ 076 809 7569
Debbie French - ✆ 083 629 0517
Ryan Rossouw - ✆ 072 292 6013
Re-new Glass has a reliable, specialised, well trained team offering a sanitising and disinfecting/decontamination service targeted at eliminating the COVID 19 virus.
We can cover large and small areas such as:
Homes, offices, restaurants, factories, warehouses, schools, play schools, churches, shuls, outdoor areas, gyms etc
There are differences between Sanitising and Disinfecting (but often used in conjunction with each other):
Sanitizing (especially for preventative measures)
- Refers to a solution or device that reduces the amount of germs on a surface by 99.9 percent or more - a level that’s considered safe by public health standards.
- WHO approved sanitising solution (food safe)
- Fogging machine (covers large areas and produces fine mist to get difficult to reach areas)
- Manual surface wiping of applicable areas
Disinfecting (required for post Covid 19 infections)
- Refers to use of chemical products that are designed to kill and eradicate pathogens, bacteria, viruses, fungi and disease-causing microorganisms on a surface or object.
Disinfecting is a stronger decontamination method than sanitising as it kills germs, rather than just reducing their numbers to a safe level.
- WHO approved disinfecting solution
- Manual wipe down of all common touch areas and surfaces, using disinfectant in spray bottles
Additional safety precautions to keep you and our staff safe:
- staff are in full PPE including hazmat suits, respirators, gloves, goggles
- we are providing transport for our staff to and from work so no public transport used
- sanitizing our own vehicles and office
- daily screening tests
- masks worn at all times
- continuous hand sanitizing all through the day
- social distancing
Telephone: Brandon 076 8097569 / Debbie 0836290517